Thursday 7 February 2013

My four-legged friends

Besides writing and reading, I love animals and birds. By love, I mean the completely crazy kinds, wherein I run off in my jammies to feed a stray kitten wailing downstairs. In this blog post are some of my favorite shots of some of my most favorite people in the whole wide world.

Patches - the grocery store cat snug and very oblivious to me clicking.

Winny - the friendliest squirrel ever, at her candid best
Newest addition to the family. With 6 siblings, his family could give teddy bears stiff competition. Adorable, licky-as-ever and the most lovable of all - Sandy the pup
The famous catwalk by Stripey. He hates eating and being photographed. Loves talking!
Mischief - doing what he does best! Catnaps *sigh*
You talking to me, bro? The hungriest crow ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment